Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright

Poster: Tito&Smokey Date: Nov 21, 2007 5:07pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: E-mail from Stealz to Tito

Heres the e-mail that fucking pussy Stealz sent to me after saying he would fight me.what a chickenshit punk

Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:06:13 -0800 (PST)
From: "James Grant" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent to yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Hey Tito
To: tito33_2001@yahoo.com
Hey man,why do you have to argue with everyone?Lets just try to have a good time and talk about Jerry.Of course im not going to meet you to fight.Thats just childish.I only said that because you called me a coward.Lets let bygones be bygones,huh bud?

Poster: Stealz Date: Nov 21, 2007 7:10pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: E-mail from Stealz to Tito

Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:28:42 -0800(PST)
From: "Tito" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! Domain Keys has confirmed that this message was sent to Yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: I AM SOOOOO SORRRRY!!!!!!!!
To: grant_james@ATT.NET //(yahoo.com)
Dude, I am on my knees (where I'm used to being only this time there's no money on my nightstand, long story) begging you to leave me alone. Enough is enough. I was just fooling around with you. I know I'm a complete asshole but I have a bunch of mental issues I'm dealing with and hopefully you'll take mercy on me. I can't help myself when I talk about the young boys. It turns me on in a backwards kinda way. I shouldn't be this way but something inside me is out of control. Please don't bother me any more. I don't want you to find out where I live. You might scare my Mom if you came to the house and get me in trouble.

Yeah, so is yours real too? Pathetic.

Poster: Tito&Smokey Date: Nov 22, 2007 6:29am
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: E-mail from Stealz to Tito

hey man,i thought you were never gonna answer or read my posts again?You just cant help it....man you are so full of shit........just keep ignoring me(yeah right,you check every 5 minutes to see if i posted)

Poster: Stealz Date: Nov 22, 2007 7:09am
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: E-mail from Stealz to Tito

I'm only replying because it dawned on me that attempting to rattle strangers with stupidity and ignorance along with having your picture taken with men who are greater than you are your only sources of entertainment. It's an utterly and truly pitiful existence.

Yeah, I'm full of shit. Always have been and always will be. Doesn't change the fact you've been called a bitch multiple times and refuse to do anything about it, other than to continue trolling. Why? I don't know, maybe because your a bitch. What's your next idiotic attempt to make me look stupid going to be? Another fake email?

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Poster: Tito&Smokey Date: Nov 22, 2007 8:38am
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: E-mail from Stealz to Tito

no,you look pretty stupid now,sayign im childish and you were gonna ignore me,but you cant.And yes,i am taking pleasure in this because your getting mad and im laughing.

Poster: Tito the Attention Whore Date: Nov 21, 2007 6:16pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: E-mail from Stealz to Tito

i bet yore tennis elbow is sore after lookin at that doggie picture all day you fuckin jerkoff.

Terms of Use (10 Mar 2001)